https://www.oxycise.com
The zero-impact Oxycise workout will boost your metabolism, increase energy, reduce stress, and get rid of fat and cellulite - all without pills, diets, or equipment. No more jarring on your bones, joints and back with high-impact aerobics.
Get a complete aerobic workout with a full body stretch, muscle toning and ab workout, all in 15 minutes a day. All you need is oxygen!
"I learned of Oxycise one night last summer when I was unable to sleep and was watching infomercials. I have tried many programs, diets, and exercises and have remained overweight most of my life. This sounded painless, low key and the people who had found success with it seemed so sincere.
"I thought 'why not', I already had wasted a small fortune on videos and programs, and I had enough deserted equipment to open a gym- what's one more. But yet in my heart I really wanted this one to work.
"I was not as concerned about my size as I was concerned about my health. I am only 42, yet I had noticed more and more that it was difficult to fill my lungs with air. My heart also seemed overstressed. I had difficulty walking the two flights of stairs in our school, and I often felt sluggish and lethargic. I had lower back pain so severe that I often had to hang on to the headboard to roll over in bed. I knew if I didn't do something, I would never be able to lift grandchildren up into my arms.
"I started Oxycise! in September. I did the level one workout every morning-five days a week. At first I didn't really notice anything other than the fact that I had more energy and was less lethargic, which is really important as I teach first graders. For this reason alone I continued to do it. Soon I started to notice other benefits. My results are not as drastic as some, but they were fun to see. People started to ask me if I was losing weight. I no longer needed a nightly nap before I tackled my school papers. I was able to buy jeans in a smaller size. My back didn't hurt. I no longer had chest pains and I felt like my lungs were getting the air they needed. I am a song leader in my church and my breath support and control was improved. I had the agility to do several things I had not been able to do for a while. Soon people really began to notice and wondered what my secret was. Now several colleagues at school have ordered Oxycise! All this, and I have not changed my eating habits at all. I have a real sweet tooth and I indulge it every day. I eat sensibly, but I don't deny myself. I know my results would be greater if I did change my eating habits, but I have to do something that I will be able to live with for the rest of my life. If my progress is slower because I still have fudge, then so be it! I do not feel one bit deprived. I feel elated and exhilarated!! I know I will continue Oxycise! the rest of my life!
"Here are my official results in 7 months of Oxycising 5 times a week
Weight Lost 20 lbs
Inches lost 17 inches
Pant size from a 24 to almost an 18
Dress size from a 22 to a 16
"Again, while these results are fun to see and it is fun to get compliments, for me, the real benefit has been how much better and healthier I feel."
Deb
breathing exercise Lost 20 Pounds and 17 Inches - Zero Impact Oxycise! | |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 282 views views | 348 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 Sep 2018 |
Related keywords
senior exercise and fitness tips,senior exercise classes honolulu,lose weight in 30 days app download for pc,easy exercise for beginners,senior exercise music,easy exercises to strengthen back,senior exercise video,senior exercise routines,breathing treatment,lose weight tv show,low impact exercise examples,breathing earth,low impact exercises for bad back,senior exercise classes,easy exercises,low impact exercise classes,easy exercises to lose fat at home,low impact exercises for knees,low impact exercise for bad knees,senior exercise physiologist salary,low impact exercises for seniors,senior exercise equipment,lose weight story premium взлом,low impact exercise machines for knees,breathing in mold,easy exercises to lose fat,lose weight перевод,lose weight tts что это,senior exercise bike,senior exercise programs,easy exercises to strengthen core,senior exercise chair,easy exercise for weight loss,breathing techniques,low impact exercise machines,breathing test,senior exercises for balance,easy exercises for kids,easy exercises to tone arms,easy exercises to tighten stomach,easy exercise to lose belly fat,breathing apparatus,breathing disorders,breathing tube,low impact exercises for belly fat,low impact exercises for knee arthritis,senior exercise ideas,lose weight in 30 days app,senior exercise center near me,easy exercise videos,breathing gif,low impact exercises for herniated disc,low impact exercise bike,low impact exercise video,easy exercises for knee arthritis,lose weight before summer,breathing issues,easy exercises with weights,breathing patterns,lose weight in 30 days отзывы,lose weight in 30 days premium apk,senior exercise certification,lose weight story,breathing problems,low impact exercises,lose weight antonym,easy exercises for sciatica,easy exercises for seniors,lose weight in a month,breathing underwater,senior exercise programs at home,breathing while running,lose weight definition,breathing meditation,lose weight challenge,lose weight pill,easy exercise routines,senior exercise clipart,breathing liquid,senior exercises youtube,lose weight smoothies recipe,easy exercises to get abs,low impact exercise to lose belly fat,breathing mask,lose weight in the groin area,senior exercise classes nyc,easy exercises for lower back pain,low impact exercise at home,low impact exercise videos for seniors,lose weight 3 days,lose weight story взлом,breathing machine,breathing for anxiety,low impact exercises to lose weight,senior exercise dvd,low impact exercise for obese,easy exercises to do at home,low impact exercises for back pain,lose weight water fasting,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét